Here's a simple recipe for a twist on an old favorite.
2 cups Florida orange juice
¼ cup powdered cocoa
1 tbsp flour
¼ cup fine sugar
- Pour the orange juice, cocoa and flour into a blender. Turn the machine on; let run for 10 seconds or until well mixed.
- Empty contents of blender into a small saucepan and stir smoothly over low heat.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
- Add sugar and heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Pour into cups and serve.
For garnish: Add marshmallows, whipped cream or a Florida orange slice.